Custom Patches - Manufacturer
Maximum Quality Custom Patches at No Minimum Quantity • Make Your Own Custom Patches Types
- Custom Embroidered Patches
- Embroidered patches are the perfect combination of affordability, durability and design potential with hundreds of thread colors to match your logo or drawing
- Custom Chenille Patches
- Chenille Patches use a vaulted yarn weave to create fluffy, 3D designs that are perfect for collegiate patches. These fuzzy, nostalgic patches give your design a bold yet classic look.
- Custom Woven Patches
- If your design has a lot of detail or small lettering that you want to pop, choose Woven Patches to achieve a clean, crisp, graphic style.
- Custom Iron On Patches
- Iron on patches just might be the quickest, easiest, most straightforward patches to apply to any article of clothing. All you have to do is know how to iron!
- Custom Velcro Patches
- Hard hook & loop patch backings are often used for military patches and are popular among law enforcement branches. The backing is composed of tiny hooks and loops
- Custom PVC Patches
- PVC Patches are 3D sculpted and molded using different colors plastic polymers. that hold up well to grit, water, mud, paintballs and whatever else gets thrown at them. PVC patches are a great option for outdoor applications.
- Custom Sports Patches
- A Patch that Shouts Team Pride。Show athletic achievement and support with custom sport patches. Choose from a large variety of patch fabrications, embellishments and backing options to create a patch for any sport.
- Custom Motorcycle Patches
- Every biker club has unique colors, rules, and requirements so we know it is important to match every detail of your design. We have an endless variety of color, shape and size options so all of the patches on your member's jackets will match..
Patch manufacturer - Precise customizes any size, color, design, Upload your information & get an instant quote now!
- Get A Quote & Place Order
- Start with an idea, sketch, picture or artwork. Our free design services can help you with any need.
- Approve Design
- We take your exact specifications and create a digital sample for your approval. We can even create and ship you a physical product sample if needed.
- Manufacture & Deliver
- Once approved, we create, inspect, and ship your order, with your satisfaction as our priority.
Top Quality Custom Patches Detail
Popular Backing Options
Choose support options from the application that best suits your patch.
WHY CHOOSE US
We Manufacture Custom Patches With The Highest Quality And Unbeatable Prices
We have our own factory and manually check each order to make sure it meets our high standards and it will meet your requirements.
New Customers, 30% OFF on your first order We offer competitive prices, the best service, even for a single patch.
12-36 hours for pre-production sample
7-13 business days for standard delivery
5-7 business days for rush orders
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Order Your Own Custom Patches
UP TO 30% OFF • LIMITED TIME
Samantha |US Apr 7, 2019
The customer service is absolutely outstanding! I couldn't be happier with the sales team. The order was in my opinion relatively complex and it was truly handled expertly. This is my second order and I have already had the pleasure of recommending your company to a colleague
Exactly what I ordered and wanted.
Steven|UK Mar 28, 2019
We have ordered 3 times and each was an excellent product that we are proud of wearing. The staff is amazing and constantly strives to make sure our patches were exactly what we wanted. We will continue to use Nice and have already referred others to their outstanding products
Awesome company and awesome custom
Fernando | UK Jul 8, 2018
The design artists are quick and do a fabulous job translating just a written description of what I am looking for into a patch. Prices are very competitive.
Very high quality patches
Iron On Patches Oct 1, 2006
How to Iron On Patches Instructions：
Iron On Patches Oct 1, 2006
1. Arrange your patches on top of your denim, （Place patch onto anywhere of cloth directly）
Iron On Patches Oct 1, 2006
2. Cover the patch with a thin cloth and iron. Avoid using iron directly on the patch to protect the patch at high temperatures. Keep pressing the iron for about 40-60 seconds at a temperature of about 120-150c (depending on the thickness of the cloth).
Iron On Patches Oct 1, 2006
3. Remove the iron and wait for it to cool completely. If not perfect, repeat steps 2
Ready to Start?
Customize your project with our easy to use DIY tool.
Already know what you need? Our do-it-yourself ordering tool will walk you through the ordering process and we'll get started on your project today!
How long will it take to ship my finished patch?
Shipping hinges primarily on your location, but we can use expedited services to ensure that your delivery meets your deadline. If you have one, please tell your representative right away so we can work towards beating it.
How long does it take to make a patch?
The turnaround time for each order depends on your design and its complexity. During the design and manufacturing process, your representative will be able to provide you with delivery and delivery estimates - you will also receive an email update when your order passes through our system.
Will I get samples before my patch is made?
After you approve your artwork, we will produce the actual samples for you within 2-3 business days. Once the sample patch is complete, we will email the digital photo of your sample to your inbox. At this point, you are welcome to approve the sample (if you are 100% satisfied) or request editing (if you want to make any changes).
How do you price your patches?
We have made a lot of considerations about our prices. Some of the more important variables are quantity, style addenda, size and modified "surface area", ie how much printing, seeding or other graphics-related work does the project require? The people who can best price your product are your sales representatives, who can provide you with detailed quotation analysis and the price of each of our products. Happy hunting!
- Return Policy
We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee for all orders. If there is any quality problem, please contact us immediately for return of goods.(the refund will be returned to the payment account)
- Payment Method
Payment can be made in a variety of ways, including: PayPal account, credit card, TT
- Shipping Service
- DHL, UPS, EMS, you could pick whatever express service.
- Standard bulk order lead time with free delivery: 12-20days
- Emergency order lead time with free delivery: 5-8 days (extra urgent fee will be requested)
- Custom Patches No Minimum
I am going to explain our minimum ordering policy with you so you can familiarize yourself with our policy before you order your custom patches.
At nice patches you can order 1 patch, Whether you create 1 patch or 1,000 the following process is the same:
- 1. Our artist will create a mock-up sample.
- 2. Once the mock up sample is approved, our digitizer creates an digitized file and our staff inspects the file to ensure that it is correct.
- 3. From there the mock-up sample and file are given to our production team.
- 4. We then produce a sewn-out sample.
- 5. When the sewn out sample is approved, we go into production of the complete order.
The steps are exactly the same when producing a 10,000 piece patch order or a 1 piece patch order. There is no short cut for 1 patch.
Why Do Some Companies Have a Minimum Order Policy?The reason many custom patch companies do not accept smaller orders is because it is not as profitable and they lose money on these sales. However, at nice patches, we want to accommodate all of our customers’ requests; therefore, we have no such thing! We allow our customers to order the amount of custom patches that they need.
In essence, the reason why some patch companies have a minimum order policy is because of the following:
- 1：They lose money on smaller orders from production
- 2：They make more profit from larger orders
- 3:They do not want to waste time on smaller orders
At nice patches, you can count on us no matter what the size of your order is – big or small. We treat all of our customers with respect and take pride in producing the best of the best for our customers.
- Velcro Patces Backing Options
The Velcro Patches are mostly used for military applications as morale patches the removal and reapplication of patches are frequently required. By default, our Velcro Patches are available with “One Sided Velcro” (with Hook) which is selected with the option "NO" and YES for the option of “Double Sided Velcro” (with both Hook and Loop) Choose the One Sided Velcro option, if the uniform has a loop fastener area. If it does not have a loop fastener area, then choose the Two Sided Velcro option. For the hook and loop backing, one side can be applied to the fabric and the other side can be applied to the back of the patch. These patches are popular for their convenience of use—they can be reapplied or removed easily without causing damage to the fabric. Therefore, velcro patches are great for creating standard-shaped badges that represent career specialities.
- How to Iron On Patches
- 1、Place patch onto anywhere of cloth directly
- 2、Cover a thin cloth on patch, and than iron on. Avoid using iron directly on patch to protect the patch under high temperature.
- 3、Keep pressing the iron around 40 - 60 seconds and the temp approx. 120 - 150C ( depend on the thickness of cloth )
- 4、Move out iron, wait for cool down completely
- 5、If adherece is not perfectly, please repeat action Step 3 & 4