We Value Your Privacy
- Personal Identification Information
- We treat personal identification information with the utmost security. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit the information to us. Nicepathes.com collects personal identification information only when you fill out a quote form or place an order with us. We may request, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. You always have the option to refuse to supply personally identifiable information. Doing so, however, may prevent you from using some functions of our web site.
- When do we collect information?
- When you order, fill out a form or enter information on our website, we collect your information.
- What personal information do we collect from people who visit our website?
- When you order or register on our website, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you experience it.
- How We Use Collected Information
Nicepatches.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
1.To improve customer serviceInformation you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We want to make your buying experience as fast and easy as possible.
2.To improve our websiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. Your feedback is always important to us. We want to hear what you have to say!
3.To process paymentsWe may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide service. For example, we will give UPS or FedEx your name and delivery address when shipping your product.
4.To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address you give us to send information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
- We adopt stringent data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. The only information that is stored on our secure servers after your transaction is completed is your name and email address for filing purposes.
- Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Your Acceptance Of These Terms
- By using this site, you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting us